andrewb@wpi.wpi.edu (Andrew J Bastien) (04/03/89)

Does anyone out there know where I can find Moria for the 2gs?
A 2e version would be ok too.

Thanks,

AndrewB.

Do as thou wilt
           -Aleister Crowley

JDA@NIHCU.BITNET (Doug Ashbrook) (04/04/89)

Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 89 23:04:29 EST
Sender:       Apple II List <APPLE2-L@BROWNVM>
From:         Christopher Chung <CHRIS@BROWNVM>
Subject:      games archive on LISTSERV@UTARLVM1 and moria gs

In order to make room for archives on the apple2-l list, I have decided to
move all games over to the games-l filelist on the utarlvm1 listserv machine.
Not all games have been moved over yet but they will be within the next
few days.  In order to get a list of all the games stored on the
UTARLVM1 listserv machine send a message to LISTSERV@UTARLVM1:

GET GAMES-L FILELIST - to get a list of games.
GET filename filetype - to get a particular file you want.

So far Moria GS has been sent there and is ready for retrieval.  Note that
Moria GS was much too large (~2 megs) to send out to the list so anyone
who wants it should request it from UTARLVM1.  In fact it is so large that
you need to request it over a period of several days since listserv has a
limit to the amount of "stuff" you can get (256K) at any one time.

Note:  All games that come to the apple2-l list in the future will be
       sent out BUT archived at UTARLVM1.  You do not have to do anything
       as I will take care of the archiving.  Just send them as you normally
       would.