[comp.sys.apple] Help! BinSCII...

prl3546@tahoma.UUCP (Philip R. Lindberg) (04/05/89)

|	Sorry for the personal note on the net.  I have been unable to  |
|contact "loral" through any direct path.				|

> Date: Fri, 24 Mar 89 16:22:24 PST
> Subject: Re: Help! BinSCII, ShrinkIt, and other greek terms
>
> Would you be kind enough to copy me on any info you get
> Thanks.

I have been unable to get through to you in order to forward an info.
Here is "the just" of what I've heard.  To forward any more I will need a
corrected path to you.

	Phil

>>   I now have an text file called BinSCII (version 1.00) and 4 text files
>>called ShrinkIt1-4 (version 1.1).  What do I do first?  (And how do I do it?)
>>-------------
>>Hello,

>>Get into BASIC.SYSTEM and EXEC BINSCII.  Then, launch BINSCII (the program the
>>EXEC creates, not your text file) and use it to unpack ShrinkIt out of the 4
>>files.  You might need to use BLU on those, or maybe not.
>>
>>Chip

I don't have "BLU" or know how to get it either...

The following is the path I used to send my most resent attempt.
	- Please correct and advise if you want more info. -
|	     The Apple //'s will live forever!!		  |
|  Phil Lindberg	    snail mail: 13845 S.E. 131 ST |
| INET: prl3546@tahoma.UUCP		Renton, WA 98056  |
| UUCP: ..!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!shuksan!tahoma!prl3546	  |
|    Disclaimer: I don't speak for my employer (and I not |
|		 sure they even know I exist....)	  |