[comp.sys.apple] Transwarp GS shipping

>Date:         Tue, 11 Apr 89 09:01:15 EST
>From:         Murph Sewall <SEWALL%UCONNVM.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
>Subject:      Re: Transwarp GS
>
>There is an item in the April issue of the Big Red Computer Club's
>Scarlett which says that AE will *** EITHER *** ship !!! SOON !!! or
>stop running ads that say they've already shipped!
>
>[...] I had a developer tell me last October that the Transwarp IIgs
>was inf for LOTS of trouble; frankly, he was will to accept a
>substantial wager that the thing will NEVER work :-(

I've been seeing reports on AppleLink--Personal Edition from people
who have their TWGSs.  It seems they work perfectly.

I don't know what the developer was talking about in October, but I
think you should've taken the bet.

 --David A. Lyons              bitnet: will let ya know
   DAL Systems                 CompuServe:   72177,3233
   P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:     D.LYONS2
   North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE:  Dave Lyons

jm7e+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU ("Jeremy G. Mereness") (04/12/89)

For those who have not ordered Transwarp GS's yet...

I saw an ad for a place in this month's A+ (the goofy one with the
St. Bernard) selling, among other things, the Transwarp for $100 off.

check it out...

jeremy mereness
jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu