[comp.sys.apple] Bard's Tale?!?!?!?!

sk2f+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU ("Seth D. Kadesh") (04/17/89)

I have spent a loooooong time on this game!!!!
Help!!!!
What's the answer to the riddle in the tower? (not Mangar's tower - the other
one).  I've been looking for it, and I think I've mapped everything - the four
levels of the sewers, the three levels of Harkyn's castle...where is the answer
located??

thanks.
 - seth
   sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu
   tHe mA d scienTisT

KMILES@CC.USU.EDU ("Kurt Miles, VAX Consultant") (04/17/89)

Subj:	Bard's Tale?!?!?!?!

>I have spent a loooooong time on this game!!!!
>Help!!!!
>What's the answer to the riddle in the tower? (not Mangar's tower - the other
>one).  I've been looking for it, and I think I've mapped everything - the four
>levels of the sewers, the three levels of Harkyn's castle...where is the answer
>located??
>
>thanks.
> - seth
>   sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu
>   tHe mA d scienTisT

Which riddle are you talking about.  There are several.  Send me an e-mail,
maybe I can help.

Kurt Miles
GreyMan ---------->    and the    <--------- DRAGON
Kurt Miles             :             ..... remember, sometimes the DRAGON wins!
KMILES@USU (on BITNET) :                                           ------
SLT6X@USU  (bitnet)    :