[comp.sys.apple] filetypes

cdm@pro-freedom.cts.com (Carl Macdonald) (03/21/89)

Could someone post the current ProDOS file type list? I'd call DTS, but I
don't want to have to wait for US-Snail.

Thanks in advance.

Carl MacDonald, programmer
Central Point Software

DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer
            or anyone else, living or otherwise.

    UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-freedom!cdm
 ProLine: cdm@pro-freedom
 ARPANet: crash!pnet01!pro-freedom!cdm@nosc.mil
InterNet: cdm@pro-freedom.cts.com

Programmer: Red-eyed mumbling mammal capable of conversing with in-animate
            objects.

In article <8903211219.AA28290@crash.cts.com> pnet01!pro-sol!pro-newfrontier!pro-freedom!cdm@nosc.mil writes:
>Could someone post the current ProDOS file type list? I'd call DTS, but I
>don't want to have to wait for US-Snail.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Carl MacDonald, programmer
>Central Point Software

CPS has an AppleLink account; we could have sent you the list that way.

I just tried to post the list from "About File Type Notes", but apparently
I can't manage this terminal and the net well enough yet to pull it off.
I'll ask Mark Johnson to post it.

"Mark, would you post that, please?  Thank you."

(Networks make life easy!)

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome
Send PERSONAL mail ONLY (please) to:  | should not be construed to imply that
AppleLink PE: Matt DTS  GEnie: AIIDTS | Apple Computer, Inc., or any of its
CompuServe: 76703,3030                | subsidiaries, in whole or in part,
Usenet:  mattd@apple.com              | have any opinion on any subject."
UUCP:  (other stuff)!ames!apple!mattd | "So there."

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (03/22/89)

In article <27655@apple.Apple.COM> mattd@Apple.COM (Matt Deatherage) writes:
>>Could someone post the current ProDOS file type list? I'd call DTS, but I
>>don't want to have to wait for US-Snail.
>>
>"Mark, would you post that, please?  Thank you."

All the March release will be posted as soon as I convert them to ASCII...
I'm a bit behind this month...

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

cbdougla@uokmax.UUCP (Collin Broadrick Douglas) (04/22/89)

   Does anyone have the list of filetypes?  Some people local to me need
   the list and I have lost my list.

			Thanks in advance

					Collin Douglas