[comp.sys.apple] MiniPaint

numccann@PLAINS.NODAK.EDU ("Lester I. McCann") (04/23/89)

I see that MiniPaint (by Randy Brandt) is listed in InCider's Shareware
Connection column.  I've heard about it, but I've never seen it posted
anyplace.  Is it really shareware?  If so, would someone kindly package
it up and post it to comp.binaries.apple2 and/or APPLE2-L?

Lester McCann
numccann@plains.nodak.edu  or  numccann@ndsuvax.bitnet

jerryk@pro-beagle.cts.com (Jerry Kindall) (04/24/89)

Lester I. McCann writes:

> I see that MiniPaint (by Randy Brandt) is listed in InCider's Shareware
> Connection column.  I've heard about it, but I've never seen it posted
> anyplace.  Is it really shareware?  If so, would someone kindly package
> it up and post it to comp.binaries.apple2 and/or APPLE2-L?

Trust InCider to screw it up.  First of all, the author of the program is Matt
Reimer, although it IS published by Randy's company, JEM Software.  Secondly,
it is NOT shareware.  In fact, I understand that Beagle Bros plans to publish
Matt's completed program.  (Maybe I'm wrong?)  Like I said, trust InCider.

/\
  \/ Jerry Kindall

jerryk@pro-beagle.cts.com
crash!pnet01!pro-beagle!jerryk