[comp.sys.apple] Unix on a ][

blochowi@cat28.CS.WISC.EDU (Jason Blochowiak) (04/27/89)

	[All sortsa stuff deleted]

>Right! IBM-PC FOREVER!
>PANIC... SANITY CHECK FAILED.... CORE DUMPED... HIT CTRL-OPENAPPLE-RESET
>TO RESTART...(Unix on an Apple ][?  A mind-boggling possibility)

	Actually, there are a group of us talking about implementing Unix on
an Apple ][ (tenatively called IInix), so don't boggle too much :) Nothing
much in the way of releaseable details at the moment, just wait awhile!

>	     Matthew T. Russotto
>	     russotto@wam.umd.edu
		Jason Blochowiak (blochowi@garfield.cs.wisc.edu)
			"Not your average iconoclast..."

paulh@pro-europa.cts.com (Paul Hutmacher) (04/29/89)

blochowi@garfield.cs.wisc.edu writes:
| Actually, there are a group of us talking about implementing Unix on an
| Apple II [ ..stuff deleted ...]

I'd love to see it. Ever since I started my proline system and dabbled with a
psuedo unix system I am soaking up everything I can find on unix and c-shells.

UUCP : crash!pnet01!pro-nsfmat!pro-europa!paulh
INET : paulh@pro-europa.cts.com
ICBM : 29 45 N / 95 21 W