[comp.sys.apple] Anix 2.2

V131Q5CG@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU (John Taylor) (04/27/89)

>From: matthew@sunpix.UUCP ( Sun NCAA)
>Date: 10 Apr 89 16:05:17 GMT

>Here is Anix v2.2 that was requested a little while back. I was unable to
>get it to the person that requested it, but here it is for everybody to have.
[...]

	I tried EXECing this and all I got was syntax errors; does anyone
know how to get this to work?
	Thanks...

-------------
John Taylor -- SUNY at Buffalo
Bitnet  : v131q5cg@ubvmsc
Internet: v131q5cg@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu

matthew@sunpix.UUCP ( Sun NCAA) (05/01/89)

In article <8904271146.aa21644@SMOKE.BRL.MIL|, John Taylor writes:

| >Here is Anix v2.2 that was requested a little while back. I was unable to
| >get it to the person that requested it, but here it is for everybody to have.
| [...]
|
| 	I tried EXECing this and all I got was syntax errors; does anyone
| know how to get this to work?
| 	Thanks...

The Anix v2.2 posting is encoded in BINSCII. Several versions have been posted to
comp.sys.apple2.  Since most postings are now BINSCII encoded 'Shrinkit' or
'BLU'ed files, I suggest you get it.

--
Matthew Lee Stier                         |
Sun Microsystems ---  RTP, NC  27709-3447 |        "Wisconsin   Escapee"