[comp.sys.apple] Huh?

In article <8905101745.aa29134@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (Murph Sewall) writes:
>I'm happy to have (finally after most of the follow-up comments arrived)
>Matt's press release about System 7.0, but I'm not much interested in
>a detailed discussion about sources and prices of a 68551 etc...

'Twas Mark Johnson who posted the press releases about Macintosh System
Software 7.0.  I was talking off the top of my head about Apple IIgs System
Software 5.0.

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome
Send PERSONAL mail ONLY (please) to:  | should not be construed to imply that
AppleLink PE: Matt DTS  GEnie: AIIDTS | Apple Computer, Inc., or any of its
CompuServe: 76703,3030                | subsidiaries, in whole or in part,
Usenet:  mattd@apple.com              | have any opinion on any subject."
UUCP:  (other stuff)!ames!apple!mattd | "So there."