[comp.sys.apple] comment on sys 7

nicholaA@moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) (05/10/89)

Just an off-the-top-of-my-head comment, but why wasn't something like that
long list of Q & A's done for System 5.0 for the IIGS?  It would have been
very nice if something like that would have been done -- especially to
list the speed improvements.  Someone at DTS want to concoct it?  :-)

andy

shawn@pnet51.cts.com (Shawn Stanley) (05/12/89)

nicholaA@moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) writes:
>Just an off-the-top-of-my-head comment, but why wasn't something like that
>long list of Q & A's done for System 5.0 for the IIGS?  It would have been
>very nice if something like that would have been done -- especially to
>list the speed improvements.  Someone at DTS want to concoct it?  :-)

Different strategies for different departments?  But that'd be cool.

UUCP: {uunet!rosevax, amdahl!bungia, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!shawn
INET: shawn@pnet51.cts.com