[comp.sys.apple] Compress

msimmond@ub.d.umn.edu (Mark) (05/14/89)

Our system just got the 1, 2, 3, and 5 file for the IIGS compress program and
I would appreciate it if someone could mail me the 4 file. I really don't know
if it got sent or what is the deal because I only saw 1/3 for the source code.

		Mark Simmonds
		msimmond@ub.d.umn.edu

labc-3dc@e260-3f.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden) (05/14/89)

In article <1070@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU> msimmond@ub.d.umn.edu (Mark) writes:

>Our system just got the 1, 2, 3, and 5 file for the IIGS compress program and
>I would appreciate it if someone could mail me the 4 file. I really don't know
>if it got sent or what is the deal because I only saw 1/3 for the source code.

That's all that I got.  They may have been caught up in network delays; if
they don't appear by themselves in another day or so, I think a repost is in
order...

--
fadden@cory.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden)
...!ucbvax!cory!fadden

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.CDN ("H. Grant Delaney") (05/15/89)

>Our system just got the 1, 2, 3, and 5 file for the IIGS compress program and
>I would appreciate it if someone could mail me the 4 file. I really don't know
>if it got sent or what is the deal because I only saw 1/3 for the source code.

>		Mark Simmonds
>		msimmond@ub.d.umn.edu

The same thing seems to have happened here.  Perhaps a repost of these parts
are in order.

CHRIS@BROWNVM.BITNET (Christopher Chung) (05/16/89)

>>Our system just got the 1, 2, 3, and 5 file for the IIGS compress program and
>>I would appreciate it if someone could mail me the 4 file. I really don't know
>>if it got sent or what is the deal because I only saw 1/3 for the source code.
>
>>		Mark Simmonds
>>		msimmond@ub.d.umn.edu
>
>The same thing seems to have happened here.  Perhaps a repost of these parts
>are in order.
Please resend it to apple2-l@brownvm.bitnet as well.

Chris