[comp.sys.apple] Slow GS support

V131Q5CG@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU (John Taylor) (05/19/89)

>Date: Thu, 18 May 89 08:43:47 PDT
>From: David Rahardja <davidr@PRO-SOL.CTS.COM>

>  And lots of other improvements. Have you seen the amount of Macintosh
>additions that's popped out? Not to mention Mac MACHINES as well. The SE/30?
[...]

	My guess is that Apple is commiting it's resources to fighting the
PS/2 line; the //-series machines are not the correct tools for the job. The
Mac's are faster, easier to use, have more features, etc. than any // (to
"Mr. Joe Average" who's not an experienced programmer/hacker) and hence are
favored.

>  So, someone should tell sugar-water-man Scully to note the Apple II line and
[...expleteives deleted...]

	I'm sure Mr. Scully has Apple Computer Corp.'s best interests at
heart... then again, maybe he's with IBM counter-intellegence and is
attempting to destroy the company... hmmmm..... ;-)

John Taylor -- State University of New York at Buffalo
Bitnet  : v131q5cg@ubvmsc
Internet: v131q5cg@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu