[comp.sys.apple] Brian Willoughby

nicholaA@moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) (05/19/89)

I've been trying like crazy to find a path to Brian Willoughby at
microsoft in redmond, but every path to him I use bounces.  Could someone
else send him ][+ ShrinkIt and ][+ UnShrinkIt 1.3?

Thanks,

send it to: brianw@microsoft.UUCP

andy nicholas

brianw@microsoft.UUCP (Brian Willoughby) (05/22/89)

In article <8905190756.AA22148@batman.moravian.edu> nicholaA@moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) writes:
>I've been trying like crazy to find a path to Brian Willoughby at
>microsoft in redmond, but every path to him I use bounces.  Could someone
>else send him ][+ ShrinkIt and ][+ UnShrinkIt 1.3?
>
>send it to: brianw@microsoft.UUCP
>
>andy nicholas

Thanks Andy, I now have version 1.3 of both programs (i.e. nobody else
need send it to me). I decided to post this since I'll probably save
more bandwidth by letting everyone know I have the programs.

While I'm here, I might as well congratulate Andy Nicholas on a job well
done! IIPlus.UnShrink v1.3 has worked on everything I've put through it
so far. I heard several other netters who expressed the opinion that Andy
shouldn't waste his time supporting the Plus or UnEnhanced //e. Let me
just say that I'm glad he "wasted" his time! I can't justify purchasing
a newer Apple II (yet) simply because what I have now (II Plus) does
everything I need it to (except for the lack of a good C Complier!).
I'd hate to be left out of the Public Domain arena just because I have an
older standard.

Brian Willoughby                        ...!uw-beaver!microsoft!brianw
                or                      microsoft!brianw@uunet.UU.NET
                or just                 brianw@microsoft.UUCP