[comp.sys.apple] Matt's budding sense of humor

tsouth@pro-pac.cts.com (System Administrator) (05/25/89)

Matt Deatherage writes:

>"If it costs too much, just take it.  Pay for it if it's con-VEE-nient."  I
>just don't think so.                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome

Will wonders never cease!  I believe that Matt is getting a sense of humor!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Todd South

--
UUCP: {nosc, uunet!cacilj, sdcsvax, hplabs!hp-sdd, sun.COM}
                        ...!crash!pnet01!pro-nsfmat!pro-pac!tsouth

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (05/26/89)

In article <8905251257.AA02427@crash.cts.com> pnet01!pro-nsfmat!pro-pac!tsouth@nosc.mil writes:
>>Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome
>
>Will wonders never cease!  I believe that Matt is getting a sense of humor!

He's always had one, but you never see it until he takes his hat off...

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_