[comp.sys.apple] TIC isn't Shareware these days

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (05/31/89)

In article <8905280816.AA04235@crash.cts.com> pnet01!pro-sol!pro-nucleus!hzink@nosc.mil writes:
[...]
>Concerning International sales and availability:  Of course you have sold your
>program, TIC, all over the world Don, because it is a shareware package, and
>available on every single information service and BBS around (there has yet to
>be a BBS that doesn't have TIC in the transfer section).  That is how I found
>out about TIC originally. [...]

Note that Talk Is Cheap is no longer Shareware.  It's a real commercial product.

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875
   AppleLink--Personal Edition: Dave Lyons   |   Cupertino, CA 95015-0875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.

hzink@pro-nucleus.cts.com (Harry Zink) (06/02/89)

Network Comment: to #1193 by pnet01!crash!apple.com!dlyons

David, I am quite aware that TIC is no longer shareware, but at the time of
the main distribution (examples of which Don used), TIC used to be shareware,
which explains why it was as distributed as it was.

|UUCP: crash!pro-nucleus!hzink          |Pro-Line: hzink@pro-nucleus        |
|ARPA: crash!pro-nucleus!hzink@nosc.mil |Internet: hzink@pro-nucleus.cts.com|
|"They're just questions Leon...                                            |
| In answer to your query, they're written down for me." -Blade Runner      |