[comp.sys.apple] Apple 2 Assembly language books...

V131Q5CG@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU (John Taylor) (06/12/89)

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 89 12:55:07 GMT
From: Gary Gray <ulowell!m2c!wpi!ggray@BBN.COM>

>I also have Rodnay Zaks _Programming the Apple II in Assembly Language_ from
>Sybex.  Zaks talks about the basics, as well as data structures (quit a lot,
>actually) and scratches the surface on things like graphics programming,
>Prodos MLI, mouse programming, etc.

	I have this book also and I think it was rather well done; it's simple
and fairly clear. The problem here is that Sybex dosen't answer their
telephone: it's out of service, which would lead me to believe that they
might have gone out of business or moved, etc. Does anyone know how to
get into contact with Sybex? Are they still around??

John Taylor -- State University of New York at Buffalo
Bitnet  : v131q5cg@ubvmsc
Internet: v131q5cg@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu