[comp.sys.apple] Applesoft Manual Question

billh@hplsla.HP.COM (Bill Harris) (06/15/89)

I have a IIGS, and my kids and I would like to do some programming in
Applesoft.  When I look in the stores for language manuals, I only see the
Addison-Wesley reference and tutorial manuals that appear to be for the IIe
or IIc.  Are those the ones to get for the IIGS as well, or is there
another set that I should be looking for?

Thanks,

Bill Harris

uucp: hplabs!hplsla!billh
domain: billh%hplsla@hplabs.hp.com

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (06/16/89)

In article <5020001@hplsla.HP.COM> billh@hplsla.HP.COM (Bill Harris) writes:
>I have a IIGS, and my kids and I would like to do some programming in
>Applesoft.  When I look in the stores for language manuals, I only see the
>Addison-Wesley reference and tutorial manuals that appear to be for the IIe
>or IIc.  Are those the ones to get for the IIGS as well, or is there
>another set that I should be looking for?

Those are the ones.  Applesoft is still Applesoft, even on the GS.

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875
   AppleLink--Personal Edition: Dave Lyons   |   Cupertino, CA 95015-0875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.