[comp.sys.apple] PD/Shareware ProDOS 65C02 assembler

NU133716@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Brian Glaeske) (07/05/89)

Does anyone know of a Public domain or shareware prodos assembler for the
65C02?  It doesn't have to be that elegant for me, just an editor and an
assembler, like Apple used to have on it's DOS 3.3 toolkit (I can't remember
exactly what it's name was).

Brian G.
NU133716@VM1.NoDak.Edu
NU133716@ndsuvm1

jonah@amos.ling.ucsd.edu (Jonah Stich) (07/07/89)

In article <2479NU133716@NDSUVM1> NU133716@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Brian Glaeske) writes:
>Does anyone know of a Public domain or shareware prodos assembler for the
>65C02?  It doesn't have to be that elegant for me, just an editor and an
>assembler, like Apple used to have on it's DOS 3.3 toolkit (I can't remember
>exactly what it's name was).
Don't all Apples now ship with the buile in 'MiniAssembler'? I have onle used itonce on my gs (In desperation...) but it's cheap and it works. No macros, or    anything at all fancy, but it free (well, it dosen't cost any MORE than the     computer...)

Jonah