[comp.sys.apple] EasyLink

bryce@anyguay.acm.rpi.edu (Matt Womer) (07/07/89)

I just read an ad in InCider about a product called "EasyLink."  It's a
new terminal program from AE I believe.  Has anyone seen this?  Or at
least point me to a review of it?

		--Matt

jonah@amos.ling.ucsd.edu (Jonah Stich) (07/07/89)

In article <5863@rpi.edu> bryce@anyguay.acm.rpi.edu (Matt Womer) writes:

>I just read an ad in InCider about a product called "EasyLink."  It's a
>new terminal program from AE I believe.  Has anyone seen this?  Or at
>least point me to a review of it?

Well, I saw it at AppleFest. I didn't get much timto play with it, but it lookedREALLY nice. It has full MouseText windows, and looks a lot like a normal IIgs  windowed program - in text mode. I seemed to be packed with every feature you   could possibly need. Hope this helps some.

Jonah

bryce@anyguay.acm.rpi.edu (Matt Womer) (07/08/89)

Thanks for the help!  I guess I'll just have to buy it.  if anyone sees
it advertised for less than AE's $99 please tell me.

		-Matt

jonah@amos.ling.ucsd.edu (Jonah Stich) (07/09/89)

In article <5884@rpi.edu> bryce@anyguay.acm.rpi.edu (Matt Womer) writes:

>Thanks for the help!  I guess I'll just have to buy it.  if anyone sees
>it advertised for less than AE's $99 please tell me.

Well, in the issue of inCider that came today, Programs Plus was advertising
EasyLink for $85. Then again, it's also $6 P&H, so you really only save eight
dollars. Hope this helps some....

Jonah

dale@pro-colony.UUCP (System Operator) (07/12/89)

Network Comment: to #7639 by pnet01!crash!sdcsvax.ucsd.edu!amos!jonah

Preferred Computing will be selling EasyLink for $79.00 and $4.00 S/H (unless
the package is over 2 lbs).

Dale

(yes, I do work for Preferred Computing)

 uucp   : crash!pnet01!pro-colony!dale                     pro-colony
 arpa   : crash!pnet01!pro-colony!dale@nosc.mil          (214) 370-7056
 proline: dale@pro-colony                            3/12/2400 baud - 24 hrs