[comp.sys.apple] Wanted: Calculator NDA for GS

joseph@elbereth.rutgers.edu (Seymour Joseph) (07/15/89)

Wanted:  A simple four banger (+,-,*,/) calculator NDA that knows
about real numbers.  The one that came on the TML pascal disk is neat,
but when you divide 5 by 2 it gives a result of 2.  (Shades of Apple
II integer basic, the WOZ would be proud).   That's great fun but bad
math.

Has anyone done a PD or Shareware calculator NDA.  I don't want CDAs
and really don't care for stack oriented math.

Thanks for any pointers.

Seymour

In article <Jul.14.23.35.09.1989.23086@elbereth.rutgers.edu> joseph@elbereth.rutgers.edu (Seymour Joseph) writes:

>[irrelevant material about the message's real subject deleted]
>
>the WOZ would be proud
>
>Seymour

"The" Woz?  Is this like "The" Seymour?  Granted, there's only one, but I don't
think a definitive article in front of the nickname is warranted...makes it
sound like "the box" or "the tube" or something else non-unique.

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome
Send PERSONAL mail ONLY (please) to:  | should not be construed to imply that
AppleLink PE: Matt DTS  GEnie: AIIDTS | Apple Computer, Inc., or any of its
CompuServe: 76703,3030                | subsidiaries, in whole or in part,
Usenet:  mattd@apple.com              | have any opinion on any subject."
UUCP:  (other stuff)!ames!apple!mattd | "So there."