[comp.sys.apple] 5.0 boo-boo??

bsherman@ibiza.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) (08/01/89)

I have noticed on my "GOLDEN MASTER" system disk 5.0 that in the /FONTS
subdirectory the file FASTFONTS was created in June of 1963. Is this
a boo-boo, does anyone else show this date on their system disk, or did
the overheated duplicating machine chew on my disk too?

Anyone from AIIDTS   have a comment? Does this qualify for a bug report
and if so, do we get the booby prize for being the first to report?  :-)
bsherman@ibiza.cs.miami.edu     or     bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu
bsherman@pro-exchange                  MCI Mail:   BSHERMAN

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (08/04/89)

In article <545@umigw.MIAMI.EDU> bsherman@ibiza.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) writes:
>I have noticed on my "GOLDEN MASTER" system disk 5.0 that in the /FONTS
>subdirectory the file FASTFONTS was created in June of 1963. Is this
>a boo-boo [...] ?

Yup, it's a (harmless) boo-boo on the final 5.0 disk.

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875
   AppleLink--Personal Edition: Dave Lyons   |   Cupertino, CA 95015-0875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.