[comp.sys.apple] Apple FTP sites

hartkopf@tramp.Colorado.EDU (HARTKOPF JEFFREY M) (04/22/89)

Can someone post or mail me a list of Apple II FTP sites?  Also, are there
any Apple II newsgroups besides comp.sys.apple and comp.binaries.apple2?
Thanks a lot.

-- Jeff Hartkopf

>Can someone post or mail me a list of Apple II FTP sites?  Also, are there
>any Apple II newsgroups besides comp.sys.apple and comp.binaries.apple2?

                                                     <contact>
      Univ. of Michigan  35.1.1.43 "Todd A. Bakal" <Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU>
      Harvard            128.103.1.56 Paul Nakada <nakada@husc4.harvard.edu>
      Univ. of Kentucky  128.163.128.6 <aash@ms.uky.edu>

Murph Sewall                       Vaporware? ---> [Gary Larson returns 1/1/90]
Prof. of Marketing     Sewall@UConnVM.BITNET
Business School        sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu          [INTERNET]
U of Connecticut       {psuvax1 or mcvax }!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL     [UUCP]
           (203) 486-5246 [FAX] (203) 486-2489 [PHONE] 41 49N 72 15W [ICBM]

-+- I don't speak for my employer, though I frequently wish that I could

jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jeremy G. Mereness) (08/03/89)

Could someone post a current list of FTP sites where
Apple programs are archived? I know of two, but are there more?

jeremy mereness
=============
jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (Arpanet)
r746jm7e@CMCCVB (vax.... Bitnet)

>Could someone post a current list of FTP sites where
>Apple programs are archived? I know of two, but are there more?

From my handy canned set of replies to oft asked questions :-)

For BITNET users, Brown ... Apple2-L
For FTP fanciers, you can try the following:    for help try:
      Apple.COM          130.43.2.2  <mjohnson@Apple.COM>

Business School        sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu         [INTERNET]

dkonerding@eagle.wesleyan.edu (08/04/89)

In article <gYq5bNy00Xc3Q1-2BE@andrew.cmu.edu>, jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jeremy G. Mereness) writes:

> Could someone post a current list of FTP sites where
> Apple programs are archived? I know of two, but are there more?
>

> jeremy mereness
> jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (Arpanet)
> r746jm7e@CMCCVB (vax.... Bitnet)

	I know of three.  PLAINS.NODAK.EDU, HUSC6.HARVARD.EDU, and
F.MS.UKY.EDU.  There's also CUNIX.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU, which has apple kermit in
the kermit/a directory.