[comp.sys.apple] Assembly lan. Program

jpapo@pro-realm.UUCP (Jeff Papo) (08/10/89)

        I have purchased a book with the intentions of learning to program,
The Book is Apple IIgs Assembly Language Programming (by Leo J. Scanlon).  In
the book it recommends 1 of 2 assembler programs.  They are Apple IIgs
assembly Language Program Disk (APW Apple Programmers Workshop) or Orca/M
assembler.   I am not sure if they are PD or SW?  But If someone can get one
of them to me RCP Or upload them to me personally (at my Proterm Unattended) I
would appreciate it.
        Or an assembler Program Might do...(They are the only ones I know)
ProLine: jpapo@pro-realm            BITNET: jpapo%pro-realm.cts.com@nosc.mil
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-realm!jpapo  ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-realm!jpapo@nosc.mil

farrier@Apple.COM (Cary Farrier) (08/10/89)

In article <8908100719.AA03664@trout.nosc.mil> jpapo@pro-realm.UUCP (Jeff Papo) writes:

>        I have purchased a book with the intentions of learning to program,
>The Book is Apple IIgs Assembly Language Programming (by Leo J. Scanlon).  In
>the book it recommends 1 of 2 assembler programs.  They are Apple IIgs
>assembly Language Program Disk (APW Apple Programmers Workshop) or Orca/M
>assembler.   I am not sure if they are PD or SW?  But If someone can get one
>of them to me RCP Or upload them to me personally (at my Proterm Unattended) I
>would appreciate it.

	Neither APW nor Orca/M are shareware or public domain.  They are
	both commercial products.  For information on APW, contact APDA.

Cary Farrier

--
| Cary Farrier | farrier@goofy.apple.com | The contents of this article are |

jpapo@pro-realm.UUCP (Jeff Papo) (08/11/89)

Network Comment: to #1102 by farrier@apple.com

        Ok so i see that they are both NOT PD ok Does anyone know where i
would be able to get some PD or shareware stuff To get me a start in learning
this language?

        I would like to know before I spend 80 or more dollars on a program.