[comp.sys.apple] Activision

shankar@pompeii.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Subash Shankar) (08/11/89)

Does anybody know a contact number to Activision.
The number that came with a software package I recently purchased
(Music Studio) seems to have been disconnected.
---
Subash Shankar             Honeywell Systems & Research Center
voice: (612) 782 7558      US Snail: 3660 Technology Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55418
shankar@src.honeywell.com  srcsip!shankar

kodali@portia.Stanford.EDU (VAS KODALI) (08/11/89)

In article <27620@srcsip.UUCP> shankar@pompeii.UUCP (Subash Shankar) writes:

>Does anybody know a contact number to Activision.
>The number that came with a software package I recently purchased
>(Music Studio) seems to have been disconnected.
>---
>Subash Shankar             Honeywell Systems & Research Center
>shankar@src.honeywell.com  srcsip!shankar

Try 415/329-0800.   I believe nowadays they go under the title
MediaGenic, which is Activision, Infocom, and a few others combined.

--Chan
kodali@portia.stanford.edu