[comp.sys.apple] Newest version of ShrinkIT

From: Larry Virden <censored@some-BITNET node :->
Subject: FYI: shrinkit 2.1
To: sewall@uconnvm.bitnet

there was a version of 2.1 (sigh) which was incompatible with prodos 1.4 due
to a bug in prodos - this was fixed this last week and there is a new version
of 2.1 (sigh) which is now compatible with prodos 1.4 .

I saw the new version on ALPE - I didnt download it though.

Businesses can be really weird sometimes.
They get hostile if users 'post' messages to the net from this site, as they
dont want it to appear to be official .  A return addr that folks could use
is that CIS address - at least till I figure out a way to talk ALPE into
gatewaying with internet!