[comp.sys.apple] Data transfer Apple ][ -> Macintosh, IBM PC

stouder@cmu.unige.ch (08/15/89)

I have an Apple ][e. I'd like to have non-formated texts I wrote with
transfered on a 5.25'' or a 3.5'' diskette which could be read by an
IBM PC or a Macintosh. How do you do that ?

Alan Stouder

scott@geology.wisc.edu (Scott Kempf) (08/18/89)

In article <31@cmu.unige.ch> stouder@cmu.unige.ch writes:
>I have an Apple ][e. I'd like to have non-formated texts I wrote with
>transfered on a 5.25'' or a 3.5'' diskette which could be read by an
>IBM PC or a Macintosh. How do you do that ?
>
>Alan Stouder

There is a program on the Mac system disks called Mac File Exchange.
It allows the Mac to copy 800K 3.5'' ProDOS disk files to and from
Mac disks.  If you don't have a 3.5'' disk on your //e, then it wont
be much help, sorry.  Null modem serial transfers are a pain.

					Scott
Scott Kempf
MAIL:   1302 Rutledge St., Madison, WI  53703   PHONE:  (608) 255-6205  (home)
UUCP:   {seismo, topaz, harvard}!uwvax!geowhiz!scott
ARPA:   scott@geology.wisc.edu			PHONE:  (608) 262-6154  (work)