[comp.sys.apple] Sider info request

larry@pluto.paradyne.com (Larry Swift) (08/11/89)

Can someone tell me the phone number of a good mail-order place to get
a 10 or 20 meg Sider & Controller for the IIe, and what the prices are
these days?

Larry Swift                     larry@pdn.paradyne.com
AT&T Paradyne, LG-129           Phone: (813) 530-8605
P. O. Box 2826
Largo, FL, 34649-9981           She's old and she's creaky, but she holds!

dvac@drutx.ATT.COM (Daniel Vachon) (08/19/89)

In article <6494@pdn.paradyne.com>, larry@pluto.paradyne.com (Larry Swift) writes:
> Can someone tell me the phone number of a good mail-order place to get
> a 10 or 20 meg Sider & Controller for the IIe, and what the prices are
> these days?
>
> Larry Swift                     larry@pdn.paradyne.com

Well, I had one go out on me a little while back, and my understanding from
First Class is that you can buy them direct from them for $125.  They will not
service bad cards.  Just buy a new one was the response I got, so I ended up
selling the sider as I just got a 29 meg drive anyways.....  So, I guess the
answer is, call FCP....

Later -Dan Vachon   !att!drutx!dvac