[comp.sys.apple] What is the New Note Synthesizer?

dseah@wpi.wpi.edu (David I Seah) (08/13/89)

I'm interested in learning more about the capabilities of the New Note
synthesizer mentioned in Andy's article on Kansasfest.  What could the
old Note Synthesizer do, and how was it improved?  Also, does the New
Note synthesizer come on System 5.0?

cbdougla@uokmax.UUCP (Collin Broadrick Douglas) (08/24/89)

In article <3521@wpi.wpi.edu> dseah@wpi.wpi.edu (David I Seah) writes:
>I'm interested in learning more about the capabilities of the New Note
>synthesizer mentioned in Andy's article on Kansasfest.  What could the
>old Note Synthesizer do, and how was it improved?  Also, does the New
>Note synthesizer come on System 5.0?

  I second this request.  Please, I too am VERY interested in the new note
  synthesizer.

	Collin Douglas