[comp.sys.apple] SCSI on a Mac and a //

LWELCH@COLGATEU.BITNET (09/06/89)

>From:  EDU%"pur-phy!tippy!emerrill@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU"  3-SEP-1989 22:16:57.44
>Subj:  Re: IIgs+Mac on one SCSI

>/* Written 12:44 am  Aug 28, 1989 by sb@pro-generic.cts.com/
>>Someone recently asked me if a IIgs and a Mac could share one SCSI drive.

>Is it my imagination or do I remember seeing somewhere that CMS drives
>can do this?  Or is it just sharing between two II's?

-------------
I would like to have one hard drive connected to Apple's SCSI card on an
Apple //, set up with a couple of partitions.  Then, I would like to be able
to disconnect the drive from the // and connect it to a Mac.  The Mac would be
able to use its own parttition on the drive without disturbing the Apple //
partitions.  Does anyone know how to do this or if it can be done?

|  Chip Welch                                "Apple ][ Forever!"             |
|  Chipmunk Computer Systems                                                 |
|  CU Box L3058                         BITNET:  LWELCH@COLGATEU.BITNET      |
|  Hamilton, NY 13346                   GEnie:   C.WELCH3                    |