Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1989  13:20 MDT
From: "Frank J. Wancho" <WANCHO@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
To:   INFO-APPLE-REQUEST@BRL.MIL
cc:   WANCHO@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
Subject: Disk Space

INFO-APPLE is the fastest growing mail archives we have here.  But, we
are getting critically short on disk space (again).  I am getting the
paperwork processed to procure more disk drives, which I expect to be
installed late Fall, if all goes right (and it never does).  Would it
be possible to find another host to stash about 18MB of the old
archives until the new disks are ready?  (We'll still collect the
archives, unless it might confuse people...)

--Frank

----- End of forwarded messages