[net.movies] arnold's assembler

vuser@druxt.UUCP (11/09/84)

What assembler was the Terminator (arnold) programmed with ? As the
Terminator was about to burst into the hotel room a source listing
appeared. It look like 6502 or 6800 mnemonics. Any ideas ?

					Chuck Gerarden
					..!druxt!vuser

rico@reed.UUCP (Tudor) (11/11/84)

> What assembler was the Terminator (arnold) programmed with ? As the
> Terminator was about to burst into the hotel room a source listing
> appeared. It look like 6502 or 6800 mnemonics. Any ideas ?
>
> 					Chuck Gerarden
> 					..!druxt!vuser

Looked like Motorola 6809 assembler source.  Guess there's a future yet
for that chip.

david@bragvax.UUCP (David DiGiacomo) (11/13/84)

--
David DiGiacomo, BRAG Systems Inc., San Mateo CA  (415) 342-3963
(...decvax!ucbvax!hplabs!bragvax!david)

did@ucla-cs.UUCP (11/15/84)

	What assembler was the Terminator (arnold) programmed with ? As the
	Terminator was about to burst into the hotel room a source listing
	appeared. It look like 6502 or 6800 mnemonics. Any ideas ?

						Chuck Gerarden
						..!druxt!vuser

That was apple assembly.  Wait, don't get the idea that I program in that....

Dave
Arpa: did@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA
Uucp: {ucbvax || ihnp4 || randvax || sdcrdcf || trwspp || ism780} !ucla-cs!did

	"Be cool or be cast out" -- N.P.