[comp.sys.apple] DiskTimer 2.0 Error

LWELCH@COLGATEU.BITNET (09/29/89)

>From:         Doug Ashbrook <JDA%NIHCU.BITNET@CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL.EDU>
>Subject:      Problem with DiskTimer v2.0
>and I looked at the docs file (actually just a list of improvements).
>When I attempted to run the program, however, it would load and get
>to the point where it displayed the light blue desktop screen (but no
>menu bar) and then displayed the message "INITIALIZATION ERROR -->
>0201".  I looked up this error in the Toolbox Reference manual and it
>says "unable to allocate block".  I have a 1.25 meg //gs and am able

I have a 1.25 meg //gs and have been unable to get DiskTimer v2.0 to run on
my machine as well (copies from GEnie AND Apple2-l). Does anyone know what
is wrong here?  Can anyone with more than 1.25 meg get this program to run?
Can anyone with only 1.25 meg get it to run?

|  Chip Welch                                "Apple ][ Forever!"             |
|  Chipmunk Computer Systems                                                 |
|  CU Box L3058                         BITNET:  LWELCH@COLGATEU.BITNET      |
|  Hamilton, NY 13346                   GEnie:   C.WELCH3                    |