[comp.sys.apple] 1.5 MB AE GSRam Board For Sale

rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) (09/23/89)

For Sale:

		1.5 MB Applied Engineering GSRam board (fully populated)

Since I do a lot of sound digitizing, I have found that a 1.5MB
memory board is no longer sufficient with the sizes of the
newer operating systems (especially if you want to keep a number
of handy desk accessories around).  Therefore, I am selling
my current board in order to purchase a board with greater capacity.
The GSRam board is in perfect working order and comes with all
manuals, the AE software for checking the board and expanding
Appleworks, and also some spare 256k chips that I have.

Asking Price:
		$400 or best offer (I will pay shipping)

Please phone Ray Rankins at (518) 387-7340 b/t 9a.m. and 5p.m.
or Email to:
		Internet: rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com
		Compuserve: 71131,3236

Ray Rankins
rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com
<insert standard disclaimer here>

rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) (09/25/89)

In article <2487@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) writes:

>For Sale:
>
>		1.5 MB Applied Engineering GSRam board (fully populated)

>The GSRam board is in perfect working order and comes with all
>manuals, the AE software for checking the board and expanding
>Appleworks, and also some spare 256k chips that I have.
>
>Asking Price:
>		$400 or best offer (I will pay shipping)

Wow!  I didn't realize how much ram prices have dropped in the past month
until I started shopping around.  (I was using the prices in the September
InCider to determine how much to ask for my board.)  Those advertised prices
are not consistent with the current Ram prices.  (Not surprisingly, since
those adds probably went to copy in July :).

Okay.  New asking price:
		$275 or best offer (I will still pay shipping)

rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) (09/30/89)

In article <2503@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) writes:
>In article <2487@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> rankins@zaire.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) writes:
>>
>>For Sale:
>>
>>		1.5 MB Applied Engineering GSRam board (fully populated)
>>
>>Asking Price:
>>		$400 or best offer (I will pay shipping)
>>

>Wow!  I didn't realize how much ram prices have dropped in the past month
>
>Okay.  New asking price:
>		$275 or best offer (I will still pay shipping)

All right, no one has made any offers yet, so I'm dropping the price once
again.

Latest asking price:
		$250 or best offer (I will still pay shipping)

I will consider all offers.  (Notice I am coming down in price, so go ahead
and make an offer.  I might just be desperate enough to take it.)