[comp.sys.apple] GS RAM card for sale

shankar@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Subash Shankar) (09/23/89)

For sale - one Applied Engineering GS-RAM card fully populated with
1.5 Megs memory.  Comes complete with original box, software, and
manuals.  $275+shipping.

---
Subash Shankar             Honeywell Systems & Research Center
voice: (612) 782 7558      US Snail: 3660 Technology Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55418
shankar@src.honeywell.com  srcsip!shankar

shankar@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Subash Shankar) (10/02/89)

In article <32089@srcsip.UUCP> shankar@src.honeywell.com (Subash Shankar) writes:
>For sale - one Applied Engineering GS-RAM card fully populated with
>1.5 Megs memory.  Comes complete with original box, software, and
>manuals.  $275+shipping.

Well, I haven't had any offers, and I really do want to sell this since
I need the money to buy a larger capacity card, so I'm dropping the
price to $250, I pay shipping.  Or better yet, If you can find a cheap
mail order price, I'm willing to sell it at 75% of that price (reserving
the right to refuse off course).

---