From: mbach (Mark Bach)
Subject: penpals

I have a Third Grade class that will be looking for Pen Pals in about 3-4
weeks. Our school is Annehurst Elementary School in Westerville, Ohio. Is
there anyone interested on a local or distant level?
Thanks,
mbach@pro-tcc

  Please respond via electronic mail to jwolverton@pro-tcc

  Thanks for any help you might offer.