[comp.sys.apple] John MacLean, your path bounces!

prl3546@tahoma.UUCP (Philip R. Lindberg) (10/03/89)

To: johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz
Subject: Re: TurboRez GS and The Graphic Exchange

johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz (John MacLean):
> [...]
> Also, I have not had any feedback on the full details of The Graphic
> Exchange 4.0; what is wrong with you guys? Any comments, suggestions,
> or insults will be appreciated ...

I read your previous listing of all the good stuff TGE does and now you
have me drooling about getting it.... How can I give you any feed back if I
don't have it?  (Or better yet, how do I get it!) ie. If Roger Wagner Pub.
doesn't have version 4.0 out, where do I find it?
I have a good chunk of my hard drive filled with graphics (5meg. print
shop, three paint programs, and a stack of different pictures, etc.)  So I
am interested in a good Exchange/Processor program.

> --
> UUCP:     uunet!fawlty.towers.oz.au!johnmac

|   I heard some where IBM stood for "I've Been Mugged"...|
|  Phil Lindberg	    snail mail: 13845 S.E. 131 ST |
| INET: prl3546@tahoma.UUCP		Renton, WA 98056  |
| UUCP: ..!uunet!bcstec!tahoma!prl3546			  |
|    Disclaimer: I don't speak for my employer (and I not |
|		 sure they even know I exist....)	  |