[comp.sys.apple] how do i write an NDA?

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (10/01/89)

before I get in over my head, is there an Apple recommended source of
information on how to write NDA's properly? (i.e. OMF structure, etc.)

I have access to merlin/16 and APW.

Thanx to all who respond.

Todd P Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (10/04/89)

In article <12120@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu.UUCP (Todd P. Whitesel) writes:
>before I get in over my head, is there an Apple recommended source of
>information on how to write NDA's properly? (i.e. OMF structure, etc.)
>
>I have access to merlin/16 and APW.

You don't need to know about OMF--your developement environment takes
care of that for you.  What you need is the information in the Toolbox
Reference manuals.
--

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.