[comp.sys.apple] Amperworks/Modemworks docs

kgb8752@ultb.UUCP (K.G. Brayton) (09/28/89)

Does anyone know where I can get the documentation to Amperworks and
Modemworks?  I remember reading somewhere to send money somewhere and
you could get the docs.  Anyone know where this is or another place
I could get these from.  Thanx.

--
===========The Valeyard at RIT.  BITNET address: KGB8752@RITVAX==========
K-9: Optimism - belief that everything will work out well.  Irrational,

mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com (Morgan Davis) (10/07/89)

Network Comment: to #11917 by swrinde!cs.utexas.edu!ginosko!usc!henry.jpl.nasa.gov!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!peregrine!ccicpg!cci632!rit!ultb!kgb8752@ucsd.edu

K.G. Brayton writes:
> Does anyone know where I can get the documentation to AmperWorks and
> ModemWorks?

You can get the latest software and 160-page typeset manual for both by
sending $59.95 plus $3 shipping in the US and Canada ($12 elsewhere),
and 7% tax if in CA, to:

        Morgan Davis Group
        10079 Nuerto
        Rancho San Diego, CA  92078-1736

Or, call us at +1 619 670 0563, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific
Time, to place a C.O.D. order.  Be sure to specify disk size.

UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-sol!mdavis		ProLine:  mdavis@pro-sol
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-sol!mdavis@nosc.mil	MCI Mail: 137-6036
INET: mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com			America Online, BIX: mdavis