[comp.sys.apple] Help with downloading

>How can I get BinSCII, anyway?  I should be on BITnet around the end of

Once you get a BITNET account, send email to LISTSERV@BROWNVM
(subject ignored)
INDEX APPLE2-L

(make sure the mail is addressed to LISTSERV<--) and you'll get a list with
the archive number of BinSCII and lots of other good stuff.

>august,under the account RLH4916@TNTECH.  Also, have you modified Zlink
>for Laser 128 compatibility yet?                     ^^^????

I don't know that I really believe that 6,000 reader estimate (from USENET)
which someone posted, but this is NOT the place to ask questions intended
for a single individual.  David Whitney <dcw@sun-bear.mit.edu> (I think)
wrote Z-Link.

There have been several messages posted recently clearly intended for a
single person.  I recognize that sometimes it IS difficult to construct
an address someone whose post on comp.sys.apple has been munged by several
gateways, but DO make sure you've tried first <please>.

Murph Sewall                       Vaporware? ---> [Gary Larson returns 1/1/90]
Prof. of Marketing     Sewall@UConnVM.BITNET
Business School        sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu         [INTERNET]
U of Connecticut       {psuvax1 or mcvax }!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL     [UUCP]
           (203) 486-5246 [FAX] (203) 486-2489 [PHONE] 41 49N 72 15W [ICBM]

    The opposite of artificial intelligence is genuine stupidity!
-+- I don't speak for my employer, though I frequently wish that I could

dcw@sun-bear.lcs.mit.edu (Dave Whitney) (08/23/89)

In article <8908211416.aa05703@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (Murph
Sewall) writes:
> for a single individual.  David Whitney <dcw@sun-bear.mit.edu> (I think)
> wrote Z-Link.

As a matter of fact, it's dcw@sun-bear.lcs.mit.edu
or you could use dcw@athena.mit.edu

Dave Whitney
dcw@sun-bear.lcs.mit.edu  ...!mit-eddie!sun-bear!dcw  dcw@athena.mit.edu
My employer pays me well. This, however, does not mean he agrees with me.
I wrote Z-Link & BinSCII. Send me bug reports. I use a //GS. Send me Tech
Info.

SAB121@PSUVM.BITNET (10/09/89)

HELP!  I have an Apple IIgs and am trying to download files off the PSU VM here
 at Behrend.  I've tried Kermit, but I really don't get the documentation all t
hat much.  How do I download?  I just want to move my notes into my Apple word
processor so I can print things out here at the dorm.  Also, is there any way t
o turn my GS and ImageWriter II into a line-printer that I can specify?  If I'm
 posting this in the wrong group, plase steer me to the right one.  SEND EMAIL
PLEASE.  I don't really understand this system yet but I at least have my mail
figured out (I HOPE).
                                                    Thanks in Advance,
                                                     ...Sal

SAB121@PSUVM.BITNET (10/09/89)

HELP!  I have an Apple IIgs and am trying to download files off the PSU VM here
at Behrend.  I've tried Kermit, but I really don't get the documentation all
that much. How do I download?  I just want to move my notes into my Apple word
processor so I can print things out here at the dorm. Also, is there any way to
turn my GS and ImageWriter II into a line-printer that I can specify?  If I'm
posting this in the wrong group, please steer me to the right one. Send e-mail