[comp.sys.apple] new APDA stuff

wogg0743@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (10/12/89)

Someone posted the APDA serial number for the beta draft of the
toolbox manual volume three.  Could they repost?  It is not in
the catalog.

wombat@claris.com (Scott Lindsey) (10/13/89)

In article <113300111@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> wogg0743@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

> Someone posted the APDA serial number for the beta draft of the
> toolbox manual volume three.  Could they repost?  It is not in
> the catalog.

It's listed in an AppleFest addendum: New Products for the Apple II Developer
A0229LL/A, "Apple IIGS Toolbox Reference, Volume 3, Beta Draft"

Scott Lindsey     |"Cold and misty morning. I heard a warning borne in the air
Claris Corp.      |    About an age of power when no one had an hour to spare"
ames!claris!wombat| DISCLAIMER: These are not the opinions of Claris, Apple,
wombat@claris.com |    StyleWare, the author, or anyone else living or Dead.