[comp.sys.apple] Gary Little

jamesh@pro-colony.cts.com (James Howell) (10/20/89)

Does anyone have an address (US mail) or phone # for Gary Little.  I have
twice attempted to send him a shareware check for AmDos and it has been
returned to me.  The address on the disk is somewhere in Canada (RMS Software)
I believe, but it is no good.  Thanks.
                                        _ Jim

mmunz@pro-beagle.cts.com (Mark Munz) (10/22/89)

Network Comment: to #11980 by jamesh@pro-colony.cts.com

{
>Does anyone have an address (US mail) or phone # for Gary Little.  I have
>twice attempted to send him a shareware check for AmDos and it has been
>returned to me.  The address on the disk is somewhere in Canada (RMS
Software)
>I believe, but it is no good.  Thanks.
>
>                                        _ Jim

 Well, I don't know his home address, but you could write him in care
 of either Beagle Bros or Apple Computer, Inc.

 Beagle Bros
 6215 Ferris Square, Suite 100
 San Diego, CA 92121

 Sorry, I don't know Apple's address.. but I'm sure somebody here does..

Mark Munz

lhaider@pro-sol.cts.com (Lawrence Haider) (10/23/89)

Network Comment: to #12543 by jamesh@pro-colony.cts.com

>Does anyone have an address (US mail) or phone # for Gary Little...

Got the address for Apple Computer?  Send it there, Attn: Gary Little!

                                        Laer
lhaider@pro-sol.cts.com

In article <8910210644.AA21276@trout.nosc.mil> jamesh@pro-colony.cts.com (James Howell) writes:
>Does anyone have an address (US mail) or phone # for Gary Little.  I have
>twice attempted to send him a shareware check for AmDos and it has been
>returned to me.  The address on the disk is somewhere in Canada (RMS Software)
>I believe, but it is no good.  Thanks.
>                                        _ Jim

You can try:

Gary Little
Apple Computer, Inc.
20525 Mariani Ave., M/S 75-8T
Cupertino, CA  95014

I know that AmDOS has not been shareware for some time, but I don't know who
is legally distrubting it, either.

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions expressed in this tome
Send PERSONAL mail ONLY (please) to:  | should not be construed to imply that
Amer. Online: Matt DTS                | Apple Computer, Inc., or any of its
ThisNet: mattd@apple.com              | subsidiaries, in whole or in part,
ThatNet: (stuff)!ames!apple!mattd     | have any opinion on any subject."
Other mail by request only, please.   | "So there."