[comp.sys.apple] Ultima V GS

In article <113300124@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> krb20699@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>Hearing one voice sound on a 15 voice GS is
>very frustrating...Is Ultima VI going to support the GS specifically?  I
>heard a rumor to this effect (i.e. GS specific Ultima VI) but, of course, I'm
>not sure.

	There was -supposed- to be Ultima V GS. At AppleFest 88 (LAST YEAR!)
they said that it would be out fairly soon... I remember even signing on a
list so they'd mail you to tell you that it came out.

	I don't think Origin was at AppleFest 89...

	Hope they're not abandoning the Apple II (GS) market... [Of course,
as far as I know they've never been in the GS market...So it's hard for them
to abandon something they've never been in!]

--
unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu    I'm always looking for sounds and pictures and
			other stuff. If people want to trade, just mail me.