[comp.sys.apple] SCREEN TO PRINT HOT KEY UTILITY FOR APPLE IIE

CC_BRYSO@SWTEXAS.BITNET (10/18/89)

We have a user here who which wishes to print the contents of the screen on a
Apple IIe.  Are there any memory resident utilities to do this?  It would be
nice if the program could also protect itself from being overlayed by other
programs.  There are using a program which displays some nice graphic images
generated through Calculus.

Bill Bryson
Southwest Texas State University

P.S.  Please send mail to me directly as I do not monitor this list.

greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu (Michael J Pender) (10/25/89)

In article <8910172202.aa01343@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> CC_BRYSO@SWTEXAS.BITNET writes:
>We have a user here who which wishes to print the contents of the screen on a
>Apple IIe.  Are there any memory resident utilities to do this?  It would be
>nice if the program could also protect itself from being overlayed by other
>programs.  There are using a program which displays some nice graphic images
>generated through Calculus.
>
>Bill Bryson
>Southwest Texas State University
>
>P.S.  Please send mail to me directly as I do not monitor this list.

Well it would be easy enough to do for text on the 40/80 column
screen.  I'd just write a task for Daemon that looks for a keypress.
I don't have the information for graphics on anything but an
Epson.