[comp.sys.apple] Print Magic

lvirden@pro-tcc.cts.com (Larry Virden) (10/23/89)

I am having the weirdest problem.  I have a GS, an Imagewriter II, some
floppy disk drives, etc.  I use the printer with other programs just fine.
But when I try to print with print magic, it never seems to print.  I selected
Configure, told it I was using an Imagewriter II and that I had a GS and that
I was using the slot 1 port.  Is there some other trick that I need to know?
--
Larry W. Virden                 ProLine: pro-tcc!lvirden
674 Falls Place                 Work:   lvirden@cas.bitnet

gentrys@ingr.com (Scott Gentry) (10/26/89)

In article <8910231419.AA07760@trout.nosc.mil>, lvirden@pro-tcc.cts.com (Larry Virden) writes:
> I am having the weirdest problem.  I have a GS, an Imagewriter II, some
> floppy disk drives, etc.  I use the printer with other programs just fine.
> But when I try to print with print magic, it never seems to print.  I selected
> Configure, told it I was using an Imagewriter II and that I had a GS and that
> I was using the slot 1 port.  Is there some other trick that I need to know?

One of my staffers in my forum on America Online suggests that you check your
printer port settings.  If you've changed the settings of the port for
America Online software, try setting them back to default.  Please let me know
how this works.

--
*Scott Gentry             |UUCP:uunet!ingr!gentrys    |                   *
*Intergraph Corporation   |America Online: AFL Scott  |I speak for myself *