[comp.sys.apple] Items for sale

Xc60039@PORTLAND.BITNET (12/08/87)

  This is for DAN VACHON.
          The phones don't work around here too well so e-mail my best bet.
I could not find your Id@Node so if you could please send it I wouldn't have
to clutter up this discussion group.
          I'd be interested in the following programs:
 Utilities: Dos Plus, Apple Net BBS Software, and Quickloader.
 Games: Evolution, Wayout, Cyclod, Voyage of the Valkyrie, Archon, Mountain
        Pilot, and Beagle Brother's Game Pack #1.
   Could you send me a discription of each program and if you'd be willing
to offer a group rate I might be able to buy everything that is listed above.

                           Thanks
                              Douglas Howell
                             (Xc60039 at Portland)

"@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU (01/30/89)

after cleaning out several closets, I have the following items for sale:

        2 Corvus "H" type drives (see note)
                1 6 meg
                1 10 meg
        1 Corvus Disk Server
        1 Apple Omninet card (the twisted pair kind)
        1 Dedicated adapter card

 Note: These drives are capable of running Dos 3.3 at the present using the dedicated card. To run Prodos you must have the constellation // or /// software and use the omininet card, or you can purchase a Replacement Rom and use the dedic
ated card. The Replacement ROM is $75 and I'll through the information in with the purchase. The drives work fine, I just didn't want to throw any more money in. I bought a CMS 60 as I wanted the extra storage space.

        2 Apple Brand "Unidisk" Type 5.25 disk controllers
        2 Apple Brand "Disk II" Type 5.25 controllers
                (1 working, 1 good but missing all ICs)
        1 Apple Brand 3.5 Disk Controller
        1 Franklin Disk II Analog Board (missing 1 IC)
        1 Lobo Disk II Analog Board (Missing all IC's)
        1 PopcomX100 1200 baud External Hayes Compatible modem
        1 Apple Personal Modem (1200 baud external, hayes compatible)
        1 Apple //+ 48K (Bell & Howell Black Apple)
                includes 16K language card (brings it up to 64K total)
                Smarterm 80 column card
        1 Applied Engineering PC Transporter 640/512K (runs IBM software)
                includes Apple //GS installation Kit)
        1 Lobo 8" disk subsytem including controller card for //+, //E
        1 Disk II (no case, plastic rails that hold analog card rails are                   broken, with Apple brand disk //analog card,
                  drive works fine)
        1 Apple ///, 256K, CPM card, Profile HD interface card, Parallel card
        1 Apple /// external Disk drive, working part of case is broken/missing
        1 Apple Profile-5 megabyte Hard disk drive, with Apple // I/F card
          (the controller card has been modified to work with the GS).
        1 Cauzin Softstrip with Apple //e, //c accessory kit, also about 20+
          cauzin booklets for Apple/IBM/Etc.

I can be reached at (312) 433-7137. All reasonable offers considered.

  UUCP: crash!pro-newfrontier!kblack
  ARPA: crash!pro-newfrontier!kblack@nosc.mil
  INET: kblack@pro-newfrontier.cts.com

"Progress doesn't enlighten people - It just makes them stupid in new ways"

jla@hogbbs.Fidonet.Org (Slartibartfast) (02/16/89)

How much to you want for the Profile and controler, 3.5 Apple controler,
and the 8" sub-system.  Also, how many kbyts fit on one 8" disk?

                Thanks
--- QuickBBS v2.03
 * Origin: The Heart of Gold - hogbbs.fidonet.org - (1:129/87)
--
Fidonet : 1:263/42    Jim Anderson    |
UUCP    : ..psuvax1!psuhcx!hogbbs!jla |       This Space

dansnsr@nmtsun.nmt.edu (Daniel A. Church) (10/27/89)

I have two items for sale:

1)  CMS SCSI Controller Card.  Will control two SCSI devices.  Comes with
25-pin cable and manual.  Great card for homebrew HD's.
Asking....$60

2)  Apple Super-Serial Card.  Controls a modem or printer in an apple //.
Asking....$50

E-mail me if interested.

Dan Church
dansnsr@nmtsun.nmt.edu