[comp.sys.apple] Davex and System 5.0

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (10/27/89)

In article <8910250351.AA02279@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu> yk4@CUNIXB.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Yong Su Kim) writes:

>	Is there ever going to be a version of DAVEX which will work with
>GS/OS system 5.0? I know a friend who is using it and he has problems with
>compatibility. It would be great if there will be a new version...
>|Internet: yk4@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu   |||||||The Korean from Hong Kong.||||||
>|Bitnet  : yk4@cunixc			|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
>|UUCP    : rutgers!columbia!cunixc!yk4  ||||||||||...Apple IIGS user...||||||||
>|_______________________________________|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I (the Davex author) am using Davex with 5.0, and it works fine.  (You can
actually boot into it under 5.0, which was a problem under 4.0 unless you
disabled the thermometer screen.)

What sort of compatibility problems is your friend having?

I *am* working on the next version right now, so I want to get any and all
compatibility problems solved ASAP.
--

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.