[comp.sys.apple] ProDOS--launching SYS files?

dlyons@Apple.COM (David Lyons) (10/27/89)

In article <11005@dasys1.UUCP> vernonw@dasys1.UUCP (Vernon L. Williams) writes:
>[...]
>So after six months at Apple have you and Matt acquired enough clout to be
>able to land me a job? I'm a professional icon designer as of this Friday!:-)

(Matt's been here longer than 6 months, BTW.)  I dunno if we have any openings
for icon designers at the moment...designing icons is probably enough fun
that all the engineers want to design their own.... :)

>[...] any chance of more ProDOS 8 notes? I'd like to know more specifics about
>program launching from a SYS prorgram, preferably from an Apple source.

(We actually have releases several new or revised P8 notes recently.)
Technical Notes generally deal with things that aren't covered very well
in the existing documentation, and as far as I know the ProDOS 8 Technical
Reference Manual describes all the requirements, if you're talking about
a SYS program launching another SYS program.

(Ask a more specific question --> get a more specific answer!)

--

 --Dave Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.          |   DAL Systems
   AppleLink--Apple Edition: DAVE.LYONS      |   P.O. Box 875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.