[comp.sys.apple] Video tape of Scully assembling a MacII

edward@pro-harvest.cts.com (System Administrator) (11/09/89)

> One of the professors here at Cal Poly in the manufacturing department is
> looking for this video tape.  In a press confrence that John Scully gave,
he assembled a Mac II in front of the audience in about 5 min (so I'm told).

> Roy
> rbannon@cosmos.acs.calpoly.edu

I don't recall upon which edition of the tape that segment appears, but I do
know that it's on one of the quarterly videotapes that are issued by the Apple
User Group Connection. The UGC can be reached at Apple's main address.

:Edward