[comp.sys.apple] Another sign of the decline of the Apple II?

philip@pro-generic.cts.com (Philip McDunnough) (11/10/89)

Concerning the move to Macs by the English Department at Hopkins High School,
let me add that this is rather irrelevant in terms of the GS. The Mac is a
very good word processor. However the 68000 is,as was stated, hardly on the
cuting edge.The Mac has its place, as does the GS.As for the more fun to work
with these computers comment what can one say.No wonder education in N.A. is
having a tough time.When one reads these sorts of analyses it is most
depressing.
On a related note I vote NO to the idea of a comp.sys.apple.tech .Why divide
the users into different camps ? This group is not that bad.

 Philip McDunnough        ->philip@utstat.toronto.edu
 University of Toronto
[my opinions.]