[comp.sys.apple] MacUser Rumor

ericmcg@pro-generic.cts.com (Eric Mcgillicuddy) (11/08/89)

I thought Woz ditched his stock when he left.

Question: what company has the expertise, capital and vision to push the //
into the 90's?

edward@pro-harvest.cts.com (System Administrator) (11/09/89)

> What would they change the name of Apple to if they did that?

Macintosh Computer Company, what else? At least their marketing department
would be happy with the change. :)

:Edward